We will accept applications up to 4:30 PM Central Time on the date listed as the Closing Date. Any applications submitted after that date will not be considered.
As of March 31, 2020, at 5:00 PM Central Time, applications will not be accepted in person. All applications need to be printed off and mailed to our office at:
Lee County Commission
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 666
Opelika, AL 36803
Applications MUST be postmarked by the closing date for the job position in which you are applying for.
Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com by the closing date.
Application General Instructions
- Applications are accepted for posted/open positions only.
- Applications should be typed or printed in blue or black ink only.
- Resumes will not be accepted as a substitute for applications, but may accompany them.
- Incomplete applications may not be considered.
- All statements made on the application should be true and correct and are subject to verification.
- Completed applications must be mailed to:
|Mail To: Human Resources|
|Lee County Commission
P. O. Box 666
Opelika, AL 36803-0666