We will accept applications up to 4:30 PM Central Time on the date listed as the Closing Date. Any applications submitted after that date will not be considered.The County Commission and the Sheriff's Office are two separate employing entities and have separate job applications. Additionally, on occasion, when the Lee County Alternative Sentencing Board has a need to fill a position, we will advertise the position on our website below. At that time there will be an application available for completion for that position. Before submitting your application to the Commission Office, please ensure you have completed the appropriate application for your position of interest.
Application General Instructions
- Applications are accepted for posted/open positions only.
- Applications should be typed or printed in blue or black ink only.
- Resumes will not be accepted as a substitute for applications, but may accompany them.
- Incomplete applications may not be considered.
- All statements made on the application should be true and correct and are subject to verification.
- Completed applications must be mailed or returned in person to:
|Mail To: Human Resources||In Person:|
|Lee County Commission
P. O. Box 666
Opelika, AL 36803-0666
|Lee County Commission Office
215 South 9th Street
Opelika, AL 36804